Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Birthday Month!!

For the rest of my life June will be a busy month for my family. Both of my children celebrate their birthday this month. Today my firstborn, Madeline, turns three years old. She is so excited that it is her birthday, and you can't help but get excited with her. This year she really understands that her birthday is something special and it is a big event in her life. She has been asking me every day for the past week or two if it was June 1st, her birthday. I am glad that today I can finally say YES! Today is your birthday! It is June 1st today! We are planning a birthday party for her on Saturday, so she will continue to enjoy her birthday for the next couple of days. I brought home a special balloon and a little cake for her tonight to try to make today a little bit special and help her celebrate her actually birthday. It is so fun to see her get excited. Next we will have Jordan's first birthday on June 19th. Boy has this past year gone by fast! He can't already be a year old! We will have fun celebrating his birthday as well, and it will be great to have the extended family together for both of these celebrations!! I am so blessed to have two wonderful children!

4 comments:

Tim said...

I'm excited too! We will make sure we brings the camera and take lots of pictures. Give her a hug from uncle Tim and aunt Kori and we'll see you tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

This is strange to me. How do they grow up so fast? I don't like it. I can't wait for tomorrow though. It will be fun! She's gonna LOVE all of the attention! Hopefully we don't create a monster.

Priscilla said...

Good job Janna...bringing 2 beautiful children into the world! Happy Birthday to Madeleine and Jordan!

We miss you guys bunches...wish you were still in this area...but I know we'll see you around ptown too!

priscilla

emilykaypeters said...

I can't wait till my kids are that old, but I also hate when they grow so fast on you. But it is fun to see their changes and things they do.