Friday, May 20, 2005

God is Trustworthy!!

The doubts that I have been having are not because I do not think God is trustworthy. I think it is more about not trusting myself. And the good news is that I don't have to trust myself. I have God on my side and He is taking care of me and my family. I don't have to be good enough or smart enough or anything else. I have felt a peace come over me and do not fear the unknown as much. I will need to remind myself who my trust is in. But thank goodness I don't have to do it on my own! When we put our trust in God and allow Him to be #1 in our lives things are so much easier. That does not mean that I will not have any struggles, but the struggle I will have will be easier to handle with God.

1 comment:

Tim said...

And don't forget you've got family that loves you and is ready to bounce ideas around with you as well. I think you are more ready than you realize.