Saturday, June 09, 2007

Family Picture Day!

Well it was past time to get our family pictures done! We did not have one with Jordan in it and he is turning 2! We went today and had them done at Sears and I think they turned out great. We ordered lots of prints to make sure we can give them out to our huge family and some friends too. Now I am going to have to start hanging photos on the walls of our house. I haven't really taken the time to do that since we moved in 6 months ago. Well, it was a good to get it done and be able to share it with everyone! We are all doing great!




3 comments:

heathernadam said...

Janna!!! Wow - wait a wonderful family picture!!! You look so good and your kids -- too cute! We REALLY need to get family pics done!! I would love to have one if you have extra??? If not, that is fine too. Well - hug those kids for me. Still love and miss ya,
Heather

Karen said...

HOW ABSOLUTELY PICTURE PERFECT!!! You guys are simply adorable :) hope the kids has a wonderful birthday party. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Karen

Jennifer B. Davis said...

So cute! I love the picts. We ned to take pictures too. Eek!