Sunday, September 09, 2007

Really long update

Since it has been so long since I last updated my blog I am feeling way behind on posting pictures and family news. Although we have no major, life altering new we have had a busy summer and are excited about the fall season. The kids have gotten so big and seem to have changed so much over this summer. Madeline just started preschool and is so excited about that. Jordan is talking constantly in long sentences now and that makes things very interesting since we already have a little girl who talks constantly! Here are some pictures of things we have done over the summer and I hope to keep things more up to date now.















Watermelon is so good on a hot summer day at the park!















Jordan likes to be as silly as possible and will do anything to get our attention and a laugh.
















Madeline and Jordan are always willing to pose for the camera and play nice, but off the camera they have their fair share of fights these days!








































Mike and the kids have made several trips to the zoo this summer. Since we have a membership it makes for an easy way to have fun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I haven't seen you all in like 3 weeks and already they look so much bigger! I plan to call and talk to the kids as soon as I find a spare moment.
Love you all lots!
~ Elice

Maridy Carpenter said...

We caught glimpses of you guys when we were visiting Westside a couple weeks ago. Your children are so beautiful. I enjoy reading about you and your family and thought I'd stop being a "lurker" and say hi!

Jessica said...

OMG! They are getting so big! :( Hate to miss it and only see glimpses. BTW...you guys did a great job of cloning, Jordan looks more and more like Mike, wow!
Jessica

Can't wait to see you, 9 days!

Kori said...

It is hard to believe how big the kiddos are getting. I actually remember when Madeline was a baby. I think she was born right around the same time that Tim and I started dating...time does fly by.

Leah said...

Kevin says, "Who is that?... MADELINE!!! I like Madeline. We haven't been to their house in a long time, Mom. Can I see Madeline? When can I see Madeline?"

Mom says, "Woa there, Tiger. I'll see if we can get together."

Kevin says, "Today? Right now?"

Mom says, "Not this very minute but I'll check to see when we can get together."

Kevin says, "Okay," and walks away with his head hung low.

So I guess it's time to see you all!! Let's get together!

Eric and Cheryl said...

Hey Janna...We need to get together soon...Maybe we can try and meet for lunch again, that worked so well last time :) I am back to teaching so I could only meet on a Tuesday or Thursday, let me know what will work. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you