Monday, September 19, 2005

8 hours of sleep!

My son Jordan is 3 months old today! He has been different from his older sister Madeline in some ways and one of them is in sleep. Since he was born he has only gone 2-3 hours between feedings day or night. A few times he went 4 hours and once for 5, but most of the time it was 3 hours max! This has been very exhausting for me and Mike, but mostly for me. We had a really busy summer and didn't get Jordan set up in his own room until just this past week. We had alot of rearranging and moving around to do before we could accomplish this, but we finally did. Well, the first 2 nights in his own room and in his crib he slept for 6 hours and then last night he slept for 8 hours! I am so excited and I pray that this pattern continues. I was starting to think I would never sleep through even half the night without having to get up to feed him. Praise the Lord!!

No comments: