Saturday, April 29, 2006

I made it through the first week

I just made it through my first week of work. It was much better than I thought it would be and I am so glad. It is very hard adjusting to a long work day away from home and I do miss my kids and husband so much. But, I was pleasantly surprised and blessed by the great people in my office and by very encouraging boss. I know that it was all made possible by God and I also was very blessed by my husband doing such a great job taking care of our children at home and running the house so well. Thanks Mike! I love you! I am glad that he is staying home with them for at least these first few weeks. It feels like a smaller step to take and easier for me than having to take them to day care and worry about that all day. I hope that next week will be even greater!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Yeah, I guess you got a good guy there. He's got a great wife though too. Hopefully we'll get to come up and see you guys sometime soon.