Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm going to work!!

Well, after a couple of weeks of applying for jobs and praying for the right opportunity God has blessed me and my family with a job for me to do. I was interviewed and offered a job today with Wells Fargo Bank. I used to work for them a few years ago so it will be familiar to me and the branch is fairly close to home so I won't be driving far. I think it will work for me, it will be a very big adjustment to go back to work and balance my family and a job. I have a week to get ready and get organized before I have to start. I really want to feel like I am organized and ready to go. I am excited and also scared so I will be praying for an easy transition.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Janna, I am so excited for you! I want to offer my advice, but I will just say that I've been in your spot more than once and would love to share some tips with you if you'd like. Take Care!!!

Rebecca said...

I hope your first day of work was not too terrible. I am praying for this transition for you and the kids (and Mike, too!).