Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Job Hunting

It is a little strange looking for a job after not working for over three years now. It is scary and exciting, but right now it is what I need to do. I have an interview today and possibly some other interviews soon. I sometimes forget to be confident in my abilities since it has been awhile since I have been working. I just hope to find a job that is not too stressful and possibly even fun. It may seem a little funny, but one of my biggest worries is that I don't have much in the way of working clothes anymore. I really weeded out my closet over the past couple of years, especially after having two children. I need to work on adding to my professional wardrobe if I am going to be in an office again. My standard every day dress code of jeans and t-shirts (and sometime pajamas) will not work for me if I get a job. God will provide for me and my family even if it is not what I would have as my first choice right now.

No comments: